Office cleaning services
Busy Cleaning offers an experienced office cleaning service to many private and public sector organisations, covering areas ranging from 2,000 square feet to over 100,000 square feet. Our office cleaners work with call centres with huge floor spaces and numerous employees, art centres used by local people and creative professionals, as well as local authority facilities and the commercial offices of accountants, lawyers and other professionals. Each office cleaning contract has a specific requirement and each office is cleaned to the highest standard.
A complete office cleaning solution
The service we provide ensures all your office cleaning needs are met. We empty bins, adhering to security and document management procedures, vacuum floors, clean and replenish the supplies in toilets and washrooms and clean and polish balustrades, rails, glass panels and the glass in the front doors. Our office cleaners ensure every area of your office creates the very best first impression. We will also clean and maintain the outside of your premises, dealing with refuse, gully drains and roof areas as required.
In every element of the office cleaning services we provide, we ensure our office cleaners carry out their work whilst creating as little disturbance as possible.
What else does our office cleaning service include?
- Free office cleaning site survey and quotation
- Detailed office cleaning specification schedules for your premises
- Health & safety risk assessments
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Insurance indemnity of £10,000,000
- Dedicated and fully trained local office cleaning operatives
- Quality standards, monitored regularly
- The latest equipment, fully maintained
- Same day response for all our clients
- Personal service, paying attention to detail
- Lock and alarm your office or building and act as key holders if required
- Locally employed staff wherever possible
- Competitive rates
- Accredited by Safecontractor, Constructionline & Contractorplus (SM&MS Ltd)
What do our office cleaners do?
- Dust and polish all office furniture, fixtures & fittings
- Sanitise telephone equipment
- Vacuum carpets and upholstery
- High level cleaning of vents / air conditioning, lights, mirrors etc
- Clean glass entrance doors daily, internally and externally
- Empty waste bins and remove to bin area
- Arrange for cardboard and glass waste removal for recycling
- Use UV blacklight technology and the innovative ‘Cleanitise’ cleaning product.
- Clean hard floor areas by buffing, scrubber drying and polishing all surface types.
- Carpet cleaning
- Fogging/sterilisation units available for de-bugging all areas of offices, ensuring a fast clean with no deposits to remove
Office cleaning services in Swansea and throughout South Wales
Although based in Swansea, the popularity of our office cleaning services has spread throughout South Wales. We now work with businesses based in Carmarthen, Llanelli, Ammanford, Neath, Port Talbot, Merthyr Tydfil, Bridgend, Cwmbran and everywhere in between.
For further information from our team experienced and professional office cleaners, please call 01792 428 625, email: email@example.com or fill out our free online quotation form.