Busy Cleaning are pleased to announce that they have been awarded the cleaning / janitor contract at a Prestigious Residential Apartment block in SA1, Swansea offering Cleaning and full Janitorial services.
The 14 storey Aurora tower is set on Swansea’s beautiful waterfront, in the prestigious Maritime Quarter, enjoying an enviable location in the heart of the South Wales city. Built with impeccable attention to detail, the high specification for these apartments includes stainless steel finishes in the fully equipped kitchens, solid oak doors, full-wall bathroom tiling, and underfloor heating.
The cleaning contract at Aurora includes:
- Cleaning of foyer level and all twelve floors, landings, corridors, stairway and stairwell as well as lift cabin and doors.
- Remove recycling or any rubbish to refuse room and reline recycling receptacles.
- Fogging of inside waste disposal shoot with Cleanitise germicide cleaner.
- Clean and mop floors, wash walls and shoot access cover with Cleanitise germicide cleaner.
Janitorial duties include being responsible for the day to day maintenance, safety of all the internal and external communal areas as well as:
- Keep post box area free of junk mail.
- Clear entrance of litter and sweep clean – pressure wash as necessary.
- Remove all litter and sweep as necessary all external paved area to the front and rear of the property including car park, landscaped area and stairs.
- Clean all external glass panels.
- All internal and external lights to be checked and bulbs replaced where required.
- Check and touch up as necessary internal walls and paintwork to all areas including ceilings; and check for marks and scuffs and remove carefully.
- Spraying of weed killer to all external areas.
- Appropriate gritting or de icing of external areas as necessary due to adverse weather conditions.
The directors of Busy Cleaning wish to congratulate the residents of Aurora, Swansea on forming their new management company.
Other contracts we have won this year by Busy Cleaning are the offices at Unit 4, The Woodman (Punch Taverns) and Swanseas newest French Restaurant The Pantygwydr.